Mold Testing in Jacksonville
Total Mold Testing is the most reliable and professional mold testing company in Jacksonville FL. When you are looking for an individual to assess your home or business for potential indoor mold growth it is important to choose the professionals.
When is a Mold Testing Needed?
It is very common to be confused about what to do and where to start. If you’re not sure if you have mold or not, unless you have dealt with similar problems in the past, you may find solution by asking yourself these questions:
- Is there a musty odor coming from anywhere in your home or business?
- Has your home experienced any leak from sinks, toilets, appliances, basement or
from the roof or any other water damage before?
- Is there any visible mold growth?
- Are you or anyone in the building suffering from respiratory illnesses?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s the right time that you need a mold testing performed in your home or business.
We are usually called for mold testing into a home or business in Jacksonville for one or more of the following reasons such as:
- Chronic Respiratory Illnesses
- Recent Water Damage
- Visible Mold Growth
- Strange Musty Odor
How Is Mold Testing Performed?
Any mold testing is performed is simply an idea at what is going on with your indoor air quality. Our mold testing professionals take air and surface samples and provide hard evidence about what is going on in your home or business. Our sample collection by professional lets you know exactly what is going on and gives a clear picture of exactly what needs to be work. Determining how far a problem has spread is crucial in determining the size of a work area. If we can comprehend the work area, you can be sure you’ll save on your restoration cost in Jacksonville Florida.
Here is a quick summary of how our mold testing process works:
- Call or Email us to make an Appointment
- Visual Assessment of Property
- Air and Surface Sample Collection
- Tests Are Sent into Independent Laboratory for Analysis
- Client and Inspector Receive Laboratory Results
- Mold Inspector Provides Client with Detailed Protocol for Mold Remediation
- Full Client Support Throughout
We’ve tried to answer questions regarding mold testing that you are looking for. Hopefully, you will have a better understanding of how everything works. If you’d rather speak with a live person to ask a question specific to your situation, we will be happy to help, just give us a call.